Computer Science study program in English
A computer science study program fully taught in the English language will commence in October 2017 at the Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science at Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan. It will require 3.5 years (7 semesters) of study in order to obtain an engineering degree. The scholarship will cover all 7 semesters.
The application procedure involves two stages: application for admission to Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan AND application for admission to the ESIT Project.
In order to participate in the program, the applicant should register by filling out the form at the following website: Registration form
Second enrolment deadlines:
- the last day to register for this program: 2017-09-14
- the last day to pay registration fee: 2017-09-14
Candidates who are not eligible to study under the regulations applied to Polish citizens are subject to different deadlines. For more detailed information, please contact the Department of Education (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com).
After having completed the registration for computer science study program, the applicant should send the following documents via email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A cover letter
- Project application form
- A transcript of school results achieved in secondary school (a certificate of completion, the results of secondary school final examinations)
- Information regarding participation in contests – if applicable
- Information regarding works/projects carried out in the field of information technology – if applicable
Deadline for documents submission (additional enrolment): 2017-09-26
If you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com